— Boerne and Kendall County—Expand your Business
The BKCEDC strives to retain great companies like yours in Kendall County. The products and services you provide and the jobs you create have a lasting impact on our community.
Business Retention & Expansion (BRE) Program Overview
The Boerne and Kendall County EDC leads the BRE Program working collaboratively with the City of Boerne, Kendall County, The Greater Boerne Chamber of Commerce, and other partners. Currently, the BRE Program targets manufacturing, healthcare/biosciences, business services, and information technology.
When your organization grows and prospers, so does our economy and in turn our community. The BRE Program exists to provide your business with the tools necessary to ensure your company’s continued success and growth in Kendall County.
BKCEDC leverages a wide range of resources and puts them at your fingertips. Together with our BRE Team (City of Boerne, Kendall County, workforce agencies and EDC Private Investors), we address a multitude of challenges and find ways to connect your company with needed resources and connections.
We believe as your company prospers our community strengthens. We assist local firms with challenges including facility expansion, site selection, infrastructure assistance, access to qualified job applicants, links to local resources, and more.
Getting started is simple: We have a conversation. We believe that discussing your company’s unique structure and opportunities
We understand that your business success is vital. Our role is to support the diversification and growth of business in Kendall County whether through relocating a business or helping an existing business grow. To do this, we become your confidential, single point of contact.
Labor Market Overview
- Labor market information, and statistics
Streamline Expansion of Current Operations
- Site selection services
- Safety issues
- Land use
Support with Public Services & Information
- Utility Reliability and Capacity Support
- Collaboration with interagency issues (Public Works – streets/drainage, other)
- Safety needs
- Environmental awareness assistance
Connection with Resources
- Recruitment and job posting assistance
- Workforce onsite training
- Job fair support
- On-the-job training incentives (pay portion of salary)
- Just-in-time training incentives (industry-related training)
- Outplacement services
- Downsizing assistance
Make Professional Contacts & Network
- Local professional service referrals
- Introductions to local business leaders
- Connections to industry advocates
- Business development introductions
Boerne and Kendall County
8:00 - 5:00
8:00 - 4:00